Custom Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Optimizing Website

Hello again, webmaster. Today I'm gonna share about how to pleasure the google robot so it willing to working hard for us, generates free targeted visitors to our site. First I'd like to say that content is a most difficult part in building a good optimized website. We must provide what human wants and robot wants at the same time. But if we do it correctly then it would be the most powerful weapon in optimizing our blog. So, I have to write it very carefully. Okay, I guess you already knew how to make a good article. That's a good start. What we need to do now is convert that good article and make it be able to be read by the crawler robot. This is the easier way to understand: Everything in the world need an entrance to go inside a room, isn't it? When you open a door, the first thing you see in that room will be your first attention, right? That's exactly what happened when robot crawls our site (Let's pretend that the robot is a male). He (robot) needs an entrance to crawl our site and the first code he read will be the most important code for him :) . It's cool, isn't it? And I'd like to tell you that he comes from the top-left side of our optimized website. It means our blog title will be the first code he read!! There are some important things in writing article as a content of your website:

1. Make sure that the main title use "<h1>" type.
The source code format is: your main title between that codes (I'm sorry, I have a problem to upload that format, because it does not allowed by blogger).
You can check it by hitting 'edit HTML' in your 'manage post' tab.

2. Title must contain your main keyword.
For example, I targeted "internet marketing" phrase. Then I use that keyword as a part of my main title: internet marketing income. This is the first code he read. Now he know that my site's main keyword is 'internet marketing'. The next step is about to convince the robot that internet marketing is truly my main keyword.

3. Place your main title at the top of your website.
The top left side of your blog is the entrance for robot to crawl your site.

4. If you have subtitle in your blog, make sure the subtitle using "<h2>" type.
This type is requested by the robot.

Alright, since this is a difficult thing to be learnt and to make you keep focus on this topic, I'll let you practice it first before I continue with other 5 points. We will meet again tomorrow and share the rest of these important points.



, , , ,