Custom Search

Monday, August 25, 2008

Successfully Life

success
Hello, today is Sunday so I just want to say have a nice weekend to you. Wishing for your successful life. I'm not gonna talk about internet marketing today, let's have a break. Well after all articles and blogging tips I've been submitted on this blog I realize that you might checked out my own blog to see whether I have did what I said or not. I'm totally agree with you because I usually do the same to make sure that I visiting a qualified website. You know when I start to blogging with this niche I have not much times to make it optimize because of my busy daily activities. I had a chance to advertise it more serious and did some necessary things to optimize it about a week ago. That's a good point here. I can use this simple blog as an experiment. I noted that at that time my Alexa Rank is 5,419,300. It means my site has a poor popularity. The most important site will be ranked as number 1 by Alexa. Then during this week I tried to customize my blog by following Search Engine Optimization technique as described in all of my articles and I'm happy enough with the significant result. Today my Alexa Rank value is 2,733,026. I'm sure there are so many techniques to boost traffics better than mine. That's the point. The only reason I'm here is to share with you which technique gives the best result. So, keep in touch with my blog, bookmark it if you think it's necessary and we'll achieve our smooth success together. You might be also have the same question about my PageRank value. As we already know that Alexa has a big different with PageRank. Alexa Rank display our site popularity by concerning daily unique visitors to our site. It means if you open up your own web blog's URL 1,000 times a day, it will not increasing your Alexa Rank significantly because those hits come from the same IP address. PageRank look up our popularity site by concerning how many back link we have on our site. One way back link to our site will boost the rank value. It means when a relevant sites (sites with the same topic) which have higher PageRank than ours make a one way link back to our site, it will increase our site's PR more significant. Do you miss something? Look, if we have zero PageRank there is no way a higher PR site make a one way back link to our site. That is very reasonable. Unless... you have a very-very good, valueable- targeted content in your website. That process could not be done in just a few days or weeks. I believe it takes more than a month to get the result. So, while we wait that great time come to us, we better keep trying to optimizing our blog instead of just waiting and doing nothing. Remember what we are doing here is not to build our success life just for months but to achieve our financial freedom for the rest of our life. So, do not have to hurry, do it in a smart-careful way and you will not regret it. Sounds difficult? I have a quote for you: Quitter never Win, Winner never Quit. Keep trying, focus on your goal, dream the impossible dream and reach the unreachable stars. Think out of the box and you will find your real wealthy life. Success is our right!!

No comments: